Saturday, September 13, 2014

So long, farewell, Au Wiedersehen, goodbye. I leave and heave a sigh ...



Well, it has been a wonderful time writing. I have shared this blog with great friends, and we have had some great readers!
Thank you all so much for sticking with us through this blogs ups and downs.
However, we have come to a point where this blog is at a stop.
For me personally I just don't have the time to dedicate to update regularly. I will still be blogging when I can on my own personal blog, as well as writing book/product reviews. If you would like to visit my blog it's: http://the-edge-of-the-sky.blogspot.com.
So sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused anyone, we just aren't at the right place right now to commit to this with everything else we all have going on.
I'm wishing you all the best, and keep being wonderful parents. 

Goodbye.

~Tori

No comments:

Post a Comment