Saturday, May 24, 2014

And we meet again...

Hey all! I bet your were probably expecting this to be another one of those mom blogs where we write awhile then give up on it huh? Well, lucky for you we didn't give up just had some life things going on that kept us away for awhile. But now we are back baby! (Excuse me I have just always wanted to say that). :D

Just in case you forgot who I am, my name is Tori.

I'm a 26 year old stay at home mom. I do book and product reviews on my own blog, and do some freelance work for extra income from time to time. I am married to a wonderful, sometimes frustrating, but I love him dearly man. His name is Josh. We have been married almost eight years. He makes me laugh like crazy, and never cares that I am always a little ditzy and that crazy odd things always seem to be happening to me (now us). LOL



We have two wonderful boys that keep us on our toes. Lucas 6, and Levi 3. They are always so much fun, they say the darndest things, are smart as can be, and there is never a dull moment. Things can get a little crazy here and there, but if things weren't a little crazy now and then it wouldn't be called life right?


I have a wide variety of interests. Some (but definitely not all) of them are writing, reading, spending time with family and friends, water, gardening, and just anything fun.

Now let me fill you in a bit on where I've been. It's been crazy and I may leave quite a few things out so forgive me. haha.

We found an apartment that fits our family (yay!). We are going to start the house hunting process in a couple years and are getting things financially right in the meantime so we will be ready.
Other than that I would just put it as we have had a lot of family stuff, health stuff, car troubles, etc., going on that has kept us pretty busy. Stressed at times, but God has really seen us through and I am so grateful for that. I can't even begin to put into words how thankful.
So we are chugging along, and I am excited to be back to blogging with the other wonderful ladies that are part of this blog.
I'm sure we will provide endless entertainment for you guys, and give you our take on tons of different topics. Hopefully you will find them informational, and they can help you in some way. If you would like to hear us speak on any topics in particular just remember you can leave your requests in the comments or just zap us an email at thecaseofthemissingcheerios@gmail.com
We would love to hear from you, and are always excited to meet our readers.
I will be blogging on Saturdays, so I look forward to seeing you all again soon! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment