Saturday, May 24, 2014

It's been awhile!


             Hello fellow detectives! Sorry I have been missing in action for a while now! We have been SO busy! It has been CRAZY around my house! For starters, in case you forgot who I am, I am Ashley! I love my family, I love my friends, I tend to ramble, I love taking pictures, I love Jesus, I love to do hair, I love to have fun, I love watermelon, and I love cookouts and bon fires! I have been married to my high school sweet heart, Trevor, for almost 7 years. We have two beautiful, amazing children: Our son, Keagan, who is almost 5, and our daughter, Laynie, she is 2.

           Whats new? We got a new home! My family and I are buying my parents house. I grew up in this house, so it has been fun changing things up and making it ours! Soon after we moved in to our new home, a dear friend of mine and her two boys stayed with us for about six weeks. It sure was an adventure. In the meantime, my son was diagnosed with Autism. I knew it was coming but it was different actually hearing it from the doctor. My daughter has been having some medical issues, and she has had many tests, starting with ruling out one of the scariest diagnosis a child could have. I thank God it is not cancer. Some of her symptoms have calmed down, so now we are just trying to find out what it could be. My mother has had surgery and hospitalizations in the past few months. In the midst of this I was juggling four online classes, and I ended up having to drop them for this semester due to all the chaos previously mentioned! Thankfully, this month things seem to be calming down and we are starting to settle in our new home!
 
             OH!! A couple of great things that have happened the last few months besides getting a new home: We got a new puppy! Sullivan aka Sulley(Keagan named him, like the monster from Monsters University). He is now about 12 weeks old and has doubled in size...I think he is going to be HUGE!

             We went on a MUCH needed vacation! We went to North Carolina for my brother in-laws wedding. It was fantastic! I LOVE my new sister and her family. It was a beautiful trip, and we had so much fun:)
Laynie at the wedding
Keagan at the wedding

Mountains!


My love!

             One other thing I feel the need to mention because it was AWESOME!!! I did the color run with a few friends last weekend! IT WAS SO MUCH FUN! Everyone should try it!


              I am excited to get back to blogging! 

No comments:

Post a Comment