Saturday, January 26, 2013

Introduction - Leslie

Hello and (for the third time ha!) welcome to The Case of the Missing Cheerios!  My name is Leslie.  I will be a weekly contributor to this blog along with Tori and Heather.  Our topics will include everything from books, to parenting, to personal issues and current events.  I hope you'll find our posts insightful and helpful with a good dose of humor thrown in here and there.

Myself with the Green Man at Ren Faire.
I have a 2 year old daughter.  We frequently refer to her as 'Miss Attitude'.  I'm engaged to an artist, who tells me often that I'm just as artistic as he is, only in a different way.  Ha ha ha!  Riiiight.  I currently work part time as a school bus aide with special needs children, and though I love working with the kids, I would love even more to be able to do the stay home mom thing full time with A again.  When I get a pocket of free time, you'll most likely find me with my nose in a book.  I love to read and I'm often working on 3 or 4 books at once.  Other things I enjoy are writing, photography, making jewelry, and scrapbooking.  Yes, I said enjoy.  I never claimed to be good at any of it.  :)

My loves.
I look forward to being a part of the growth of this blog, to meeting other likeminded (and not!) people, and to sharing my life and my views with you.  If you have any ideas for weekly topics, feel free to send them to us at thecaseofthemissingcheerios.gmail.com or leave them in a comment.  PLEASE remember to be respectful with your words while you're here, as we will do as well.  See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment