Thursday, January 24, 2013

Introductions~priddymomma



Hey all!  Welcome to THE CASE OF THE MISSING CHEERIOS!  *cue awesome detective music*  (Did anyone else just think of Scooby Doo?)  We are so excited to begin this blog and share it with all you fine people!  I like to think this blog will be an eclectic mixture that brings you the reader joy, helps you find humor in those meltdown moments, and gives you something to think about, presented in a way you have yet to find elsewhere.   



How terribly rude.  Where are my manners?  Hello!  I’m Heather (a.k.a. priddymomma).  You might know me from such things as my other blog and youtube.  No?  Right.  Well, I’m a stay-at-home momma.  I’m a huge bookworm, and I love to write, though I haven’t done nearly as much of that as I would like.  Music is constantly playing in our home, and I love to sing and dance.  I like craft projects and sewing.  I go out of my way to make sure fitness is a large part of my life.  I, too, am an insane Pinterest person.  It is also fundamental that you know that I am a Harry Potter geek.  Always.  And yes.  That was a book reference.  I also enjoy long walks on the beach.  I’m kidding.  I’ve actually never been to a beach.  I get out a lot, let me tell you.






Nika


I’m married to a wonderful man with whom I have two beautiful children.  My son is homeschooled.  He’s four years old.  My daughter is nine months old.   


 





We have three cats named Nika, Fozzy, and Sammie. 










If you have special requests for topics, feel free to email us at thecaseofthemissingcheerios@gmail.com, or leave a comment and let us know.  We’d love to hear from each and every one of you!  Please remember to be respectful in your comments.  No one can agree on everything.  Attacking someone isn’t going to change their opinion.  Let’s spread the love and all that hippie junk.  Okay.  Maybe not ALL that hippie junk… 0_o 

Thanks for joining us!  Be sure to check back frequently.  It’s been real.  Until next time…erm…cheerio?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment