Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Introduction Week ~Tori



Welcome to...

The Case of The Missing Cheerios

Two other friends and I are going to be contributors to this blog so check back often for awesome posts! We don't want to classify this as just a mom blog, but rather it's going to be a hodgepodge of activity. We are going to be writing on topics, reviews, etc. It's going to be a mixture, but a nice one.

So to start, I will introduce myself...

Tori, I am a stay at home mom to two boys. Being a stay at home mom is not as easy as some may think. But I for sure wouldn't trade it for the world.
I love reading, writing, photography, music, movies, crafting, baking, cooking, etc. I am a Pinterest addict and I love to blog. We have a puppy named Gizmo, and he is just as crazy as the rest of my household making sure it's never dull around here.
I love to blog because it's such a great way to meet other's and learn about so many topics. I love hearing others thoughts on things, and it's nice to know there are others out there that can relate to you in many ways. It's also such a great outlet at times when you need one, and such a great way to keep up with life, thoughts, goals, etc.

::Side note:: I always feel a bit awkward writing introduction posts so hopefully that wasn't too scattered. haha

Anyways, I look forward to writing along with two of my very best friends (who will be introducing themselves later in the week so make sure to come back) in our journey of motherhood and blogging, and I look forward to all of you coming back to read more! Until next time...


Sincerely,
Tori

No comments:

Post a Comment