Friday, November 1, 2013

Favorite Thanksgiving day recipe!

Thanksgiving! I love the holiday season, and I LOVE being around my family. I have some favorites for the meal, but I must admit....I rarely cook. I bring the veggie tray to snack on while we are getting the rest of the food ready, and/or the rolls.

One of my newer favorite and very simple recipe is:
Pumpkin pie dip
all it is-
  • Cool whip (I used fat free)
  • Instant vanilla pudding (again fat free)
  • Can of pumpkin
We use graham crackers to dip in it, some use vanilla wafers, apple slices,  or animal crackers.
You can use whatever you think would taste good!

Really the rest of the food is a traditional thanksgiving day dinner. We have a bunch of family, we always have lots of food! Turkey, mashed potatoes, corn, green beans, rolls, turkey and noodles, and all the other carb-loaded foods you can think of. Usually the typical pies and desserts as well. Pumpkin dip is my favorite! Its light and taste!





Hahah...

No comments:

Post a Comment