Monday, August 5, 2013


Hello! My name is Ashley. I am happy to be joining The Case of the Missing Cheerios blog team! A little about me.... Well I have 2 AMAZING children, and one kinda amazing husband. Haha just kidding, he rocks. My hubbster is Trevor, my son is Keagan, and my daughter is Laynie. I love, love, love my family. I am a hairstylist, but this summer decided to go back to school. I am going for Early Childhood Education. I work also work at The Hopewell Center for Early Head Start. It is an awesome program and I am a teacher's assistant for play group. It is way fun. I hang out with two year olds! My favorite thing to do (besides hanging with my family) is Zumba!! LOVE IT. It is so much fun, and it has helped me lose 80 .lbs so far! I love to laugh, do hair, have bonfires, have people over to hang out, play dates, dance parties with my babies, going on walks, buy stuff, watch movies, and help people!

Here is my fam:)

 Keagan is almost 4, and Laynie is 18 months! mmmmmm such cuties=]
Love of my life, Trevor. We have been together 8 1/2 years, married for almost 6.
Keagan, so kind hearted


Laynie Lou, always cheesing!
This is Easter time this year


No comments:

Post a Comment